- A genre of film, television, and radio programs emphasizing realism and naturalism.More example sentences
- If you've ever seen Andy Warhol's Trash or Flesh, you'll recognize bits and pieces of those films' grimy vérité style at work here.
- The end of the film culminates with the modern use of vérité as a style or film language to indicate reality.
- Feld's recordings are to radio journalism what cinéma vérité is to TV documentary.
French, literally 'truth'.
More definitions of véritéDefinition of vérité in:
- The British & World English dictionary