nounNorth American • informal
- A vacation: I’m in France right now, on vacay the couple jetted off to an undisclosed location for a romantic vacayMore example sentences
- The new ST retains its predecessor's ability to traverse through ridges and uneven terrain with buttery smooth ease and is just as well suited to family vacays and road trips as the previous model.
- And they seem to be extra close - traveling on vacays together and spending weekends with his fam.
- He has people for the mundane things, so he can keep his focus on campaigning, golf, basketball and vacays.
1990s: informal abbreviation of vacation.
More definitions of vacayDefinition of vacay in:
- The British & World English dictionary