- A gauge for testing pressure after the production of a vacuum.More example sentences
- This vacuum gauge is operated with a rotor that spins at a constant speed.
- Any vacuum gauge that reads up to 30 inches of mercury will be fine in this application.
- The company markets a wide range of compact vacuum gauges, transducers, controllers and complete vacuum regulation systems designed to ensure optimal performance of vacuum processes.
More definitions of vacuum gaugeDefinition of vacuum gauge in:
- The British & World English dictionary