- Inflammation of the vagina.More example sentences
- Active infections of the pelvis or vagina, such as vaginitis or pelvic inflammatory disease, preclude the use of a pessary until the infection has been resolved.
- The most common types of vaginitis are bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, and trichomoniasis (trich).
- Eventually she developed cystitis and vaginitis and was forced to consult a doctor.
More definitions of vaginitisDefinition of vaginitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary