- 1An estimation of something’s worth, especially one carried out by a professional appraiser: it is wise to obtain an independent valuationMore example sentences
- In both cases the purchaser paid a fee to the mortgagee for the purpose of having a valuation of the property carried out.
- The valuation was carried out by the Scottish Executive civil servants earlier this year.
- She has not provided the Court with any independent valuations.
- 1.1The monetary worth of something, especially as estimated by an appraiser.More example sentences
- That could result in a glut of companies on the market, driving down valuations and giving new leverage to buyers.
- He said many firms had deferred fund-raising this year in the hope that market conditions and valuations would improve.
- Over time, this brand value supports and enhances the companies' corporate valuations.
- More example sentences
- This decline in profits, of course, directly affects the way the market valuates stocks.
- In order to understand why interventions occur, we must first establish how currencies are valuated.
- For an average homeowner, the only thing that probably changes would be the way his council would valuate his property.