- The process or activities by which a company adds value to an article, including production, marketing, and the provision of after-sales service.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, Thailand will continue to struggle with an education system inadequate for moving up the value chain.
- Captives of global firms are also moving up the value chain.
- For a start, the suffering of technology firms depends on how high up they are in the value chain.
More definitions of value chainDefinition of value chain in:
- The British & World English dictionary