- Presupposing the acceptance of a particular set of values: governments' judgments are value-ladenMore example sentences
- One by one, each of these oppressed groups has thrown off the yoke of value-laden discrimination, and has won civil rights, cultural acceptance, and greater involvement in the life of the nation.
- Instead of using the value-laden term ‘secular’, its resolutions referred to the ‘non-use of religion in politics.’
- Note that none of these terms is meant to be value-laden.
More definitions of value-ladenDefinition of value-laden in:
- The British & World English dictionary