- A cream or ointment that leaves no visible trace when rubbed into the skin.More example sentences
- Make-ups include vanishing cream, face powder, compressed powders, and cream makeup.
- Therefore, I went down to my local drugstore, looked through the aisle of facial products, and finally chose this ‘vanishing cream’.
- Cosmetic vanishing cream compositions are disclosed based upon relatively high concentrations of fatty acid, especially stearic acid, and an acidic skin benefit agent, with the composition having a pH from 1 to less than 5.
More definitions of vanishing creamDefinition of vanishing cream in:
- The British & World English dictionary