Definition of varied in English:
Incorporating a number of different types or elements; showing variation or variety: a little effort to make life pleasant and varied a long and varied career
More example sentences
- I'm much more interested in a career where you can move anywhere and do lots of varied, different things.
- In the Territory, we have 200,000 people from different cultures and varied backgrounds and around 26,000 of them live in Alice Springs.
- We need an online forum where young men with varied interests and different backgrounds can discuss and learn from each other's lives.
- Example sentences
- Feminism has been explained variedly and feminist writers all over the world have churned out tremendous literature to expose the injustices and maltreatment meted out to women.
- Therefore, his design lines could flow freely, creatively and variedly, one of the reasons he won a long ovation that evening.
- The mojo tales are variedly frightening, mysterious, tongue-in-cheek, curious, exciting, didactic and deceptively simplistic, but almost always interesting.
Words that rhyme with variedsacred • hatred • mirid
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.