Definition of varied in English:
Incorporating a number of different types or elements; showing variation or variety: a little effort to make life pleasant and varied a long and varied career
More example sentences
- I'm much more interested in a career where you can move anywhere and do lots of varied, different things.
- In the Territory, we have 200,000 people from different cultures and varied backgrounds and around 26,000 of them live in Alice Springs.
- We need an online forum where young men with varied interests and different backgrounds can discuss and learn from each other's lives.
- Example sentences
- Feminism has been explained variedly and feminist writers all over the world have churned out tremendous literature to expose the injustices and maltreatment meted out to women.
- Therefore, his design lines could flow freely, creatively and variedly, one of the reasons he won a long ovation that evening.
- The mojo tales are variedly frightening, mysterious, tongue-in-cheek, curious, exciting, didactic and deceptively simplistic, but almost always interesting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia