- another term for stele ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Cross-sections through the mature corm with two developing cormels revealed that the vascular cylinders of the mature corm and developing cormels were directly connected.
- Larger vascular cylinders and more effective starch accumulation before and after the drought periods compensated for the reduced water status.
- Phloem and xylem cross-sectional areas were calculated from the mean diameters of the vascular cylinder assuming the sections to be circular.
More definitions of vascular cylinderDefinition of vascular cylinder in:
- The British & World English dictionary