nounBack to top
- A drug causing the constriction of blood vessels.More example sentences
- Patients needing vasopressor drugs during CPR were randomly assigned to receive 1 mg of epinephrine or 40 IU of vasopressin.
- In the group receiving conventional lipid infusion, five patients required vasopressor support (septic shock), and eight were mechanically ventilated.
- When blood pressure cannot be sufficiently improved with fluids alone, the addition of vasopressor therapy may be necessary to improve hemodynamic performance and preserve organ function.
More definitions of vasopressorDefinition of vasopressor in:
- The British & World English dictionary