- Covered with vegetation or plant life: densely vegetated wetlandsMore example sentences
- The replacement of vegetated areas with concrete cover in high-density urban areas has a number of environmental drawbacks.
- Numerous river channels in the great southern delta were diverted again and again creating ever-increasing land masses and vegetated marshes interspersed with myriads of channels, potholes, and shallow lakes.
- Desert dunes shift as winds pick up sand grains and dump them elsewhere, potentially turning vegetated land into desert.
More definitions of vegetatedDefinition of vegetated in:
- The British & World English dictionary