Definition of veracious in English:
Speaking or representing the truth.
- America's veracious demand is a particularly important factor in these growing global-scale problems.
- I am completely convinced that not everyone is capable of presenting Don Juan on the stage as the veracious lover type of figure.
- It is disheartening for a veracious researcher to debunk this Caspian megalomania.
- Example sentences
- After the Promise is one of the most veraciously sentimental films of its period.
- Its presence is veraciously awe-inspiring and still a bit surreal.
- According to the calculations of the groundhog, veraciously reported yesterday, we are to have forty days of wintry weather, counting from Sunday.
Words that rhyme with veraciousAthanasius, audacious, bodacious, cactaceous, capacious, carbonaceous, contumacious, Cretaceous, curvaceous, disputatious, edacious, efficacious, fallacious, farinaceous, flirtatious, foliaceous, fugacious, gracious, hellacious, herbaceous, Ignatius, loquacious, mendacious, mordacious, ostentatious, perspicacious, pertinacious, pugnacious, rapacious, sagacious, salacious, saponaceous, sebaceous, sequacious, setaceous, spacious, tenacious, vexatious, vivacious, voracious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.