noun• vulgar slang
- The fact or habit of talking too much: was it necessary to have the narrator exhibit verbal diarrhea throughout the entire picture?More example sentences
- However, I am honest enough to admit that most of it is verbal diarrhoea.
- She really should stop talking now, but jungle living has left Uhlenbroek with a terrible case of verbal diarrhoea.
- So, there I was with the new guy, who appeared to have verbal diarrhoea.
More definitions of verbal diarrheaDefinition of verbal diarrhea in:
- The British & World English dictionary