- 1Changing from one color to another in different lights.More example sentences
- The rocks are formed of versicoloured Triassic sandstone and conglomerates.
- Naturally, it is the unique web and world of Bill Frisell that pulls the versicolored elements together.
- The golden domes are shining far from the distance and the versicoloured inlays are like alive.
early 18th century: from Latin versicolor (from versus 'turned' + color 'color') + -ed2.
More definitions of versicoloredDefinition of versicolored in:
- The British & World English dictionary