Definition of vervain in English:
A widely distributed herbaceous plant with small blue, white, or purple flowers and a long history of use as a magical and medicinal herb.
- Verbena officinalis, family Verbenaceae
- Some of my favourites include vervain, rosemary, lemon balm, skullcap, wild oats and ginseng.
- In Neberaska hoary vervain can flower from May to September, with blue or purple flowers positioned on the top of the main stem and branches.
- Purple vervain is one of the few colorful wildflowers.
Words that rhyme with vervainweathervane • Gawain
Definition of vervain in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.