Pronunciation: /vəˈsikyəˌlāt /
- Make or become vesicular.More example sentences
- The cephalic end of the worm produces an indurated papule that vesiculates and eventually ulcerates.
- Once inside the cytoplasm the original envelope of the sperm vesiculates and is gradually dismantled.
- Second, Dan Johnson is overseeing a microgravity experiment designed to measure minute changes in mass as magma moves and vesiculates.
Pronunciation: /vəˈsikyəlit, -ˌlāt /Back to top
- Containing or covered with vesicles or small cavities.More example sentences
- The only other discrete difference appears to be the vesiculate swellings in the peridium, and the phylogenetic significance (heritability, stability) of this trait is poorly defined.