- British term for veterinarian.More example sentences
- Secondly, the review contains no trials from species routinely treated for haemorrhage by veterinary surgeons.
- The Currow native, who qualified as a veterinary surgeon, won 20 caps during a distinguished international rugby career with Ireland between 1965 and 1968.
- Also significant are provisions relating to the prescribing cascade, which will allow veterinary surgeons to use products authorised in another EU member state as one of the cascade options.
More definitions of veterinary surgeonDefinition of veterinary surgeon in:
- The British & World English dictionary