- A musician who plays the vibraphone.More example sentences
- Hutcherson was possibly the only vibist around who could survive in the heat generated by such a lineup.
- Added to this cast of exceptionally creative musicians is vibist Stefan Bauer from Winnipeg, who injects another dimension, on the selections he is featured.
- Trible himself is a jazz singer little-known outside a small circle of initiates, although his career has included work with the likes of vibist Bobby Hutcherson and saxophonists Pharaoh Sanders and Charles Lloyd.
More definitions of vibistDefinition of vibist in:
- The British & World English dictionary