- Raynaud’s disease, when caused by exposure to chronic vibration.More example sentences
- More than £1.9bn has so far been paid out to hundreds of thousands of sick ex-miners and their families under the massive compensation schemes for chest disease and vibration white finger illnesses.
- If the skin goes white in the cold and then red on rewarming, and if the patient works with vibrating machinery, she may have hand-arm vibration syndrome or vibration white finger.
- Labour says it is committed to a ring-fenced £400m aid package for ex-mining communities and has set aside £4bn to compensate ex-miners stricken with lung disease or vibration white finger.
More definitions of vibration white fingerDefinition of vibration white finger in:
- The British & World English dictionary