- Relating to or involving the perception of vibration through touch.More example sentences
- The second stage was defined as intermittent or persistent numbness, as well as reduced sensory perception confirmed by subjective tests for tactile, esthesiometric, and vibrotactile perception.
- A study of long-term effects in individuals who experienced acute toxicity with organophosphorus insecticides indicated dose-dependent decreases in sustained visual attention and vibrotactile sensitivity.
- Vibrotactile stimuli activate the auditory cortices in the congenitally deaf, suggesting that the cortical areas that normally subserve hearing may process vibrotactile information in those whose auditory abilities are lacking.
More definitions of vibrotactileDefinition of vibrotactile in:
- The British & World English dictionary