Definition of viburnum in English:
A shrub or small tree of temperate and warm regions, typically bearing flat or rounded clusters of small white flowers.
- Genus Viburnum, family Caprifoliaceae: many species and ornamental hybrids, including the guelder rose and wayfaring tree
- Spring-flowering shrubs include such popular plants as forsythia, deutzia, lilac, viburnum, mock-orange and spirea.
- This viburnum produces clusters of white flowers in late winter to early spring.
- Since then it has been found mainly in rhododendrons and viburnums, pieris, camellias, lilacs and other plants which have been imported or sat alongside imports.
Definition of viburnum in:
- British & World English dictionary