- A person who introduces and plays music videos for a broadcast, party, or other entertainment.More example sentences
- Look around town, and spot her in a movie clip called, Bas Yun Hi. Catch her young with a music video jockey called Purab.
- The music, mixed by six disc jockeys with one video jockey thrown in for effect, ranged from hip-hop to house to retro.
- Take the case of Shaima Rezayee, the video jockey on an MTV-like programme in Afghanistan.
More definitions of video jockeyDefinition of video jockey in:
- The British & World English dictionary