Definition of videoconference in English:
A conference in which participants in different locations are able to communicate with each other in sound and vision.
- Online users will want the flexibility and freedom to ‘click’ from one service provider to deliver a videoconference, and a different provider for a net meeting.
- The videotelephony subsystem enables audio and narrow-band videoconferences for alert duty crews at the C & C facility.
- The portal will house current and archived videoconferences that link high-school students with industry professionals.
- Example sentences
- The hotel offers the convenience of wireless broadband Internet access, videoconferencing and webcast capabilities.
- As the travel business goes bust, videoconferencing, Web-casting, and satellite services are starting to boom.
- Some people will tell you that e-mail and modern telecommunications and videoconferencing have made geographic barriers meaningless but don't believe it.
Definition of videoconference in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan