Definition of videoconference in English:
A conference in which participants in different locations are able to communicate with each other in sound and vision.
- Online users will want the flexibility and freedom to ‘click’ from one service provider to deliver a videoconference, and a different provider for a net meeting.
- The videotelephony subsystem enables audio and narrow-band videoconferences for alert duty crews at the C & C facility.
- The portal will house current and archived videoconferences that link high-school students with industry professionals.
- Example sentences
- The hotel offers the convenience of wireless broadband Internet access, videoconferencing and webcast capabilities.
- As the travel business goes bust, videoconferencing, Web-casting, and satellite services are starting to boom.
- Some people will tell you that e-mail and modern telecommunications and videoconferencing have made geographic barriers meaningless but don't believe it.
Definition of videoconference in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.