Definition of videography in English:
The process or art of making video films.
- They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.
- On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.
- Example sentences
- From there, he picked up enough knowledge and experience to become an accomplished videographer and editor.
- He is also one of two videographers catching everything on camcorder for posterity.
- It will let them use Yahoo's video search to find programs from amateur videographers and video bloggers.
Definition of videography in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.