- A telephone device transmitting and receiving a visual image as well as sound.More example sentences
- It was there that CNN tried out new devices extensively like videophones, digital cameras and the likes.
- But all those couples needed a computer and a Nexus module and a telescreen and telephone and a videophone.
- Broadband access to the home will create a new wave of networked devices, such as TVs, videophones, even kitchen appliances.
More definitions of videophoneDefinition of videophone in:
- The British & World English dictionary