(also videotext /-ˌtekst/)
- An electronic information system such as teletext or viewdata.More example sentences
- Digitizing the News begins with a description of the historical efforts of newspapers to explore electronic delivery with such technologies as teletext, videotex, fax, and telephone news services.
- U.S. videotex systems promised news and information that was more timely, more thorough and more personal than printed newspapers, writes Roger Fidler, a pioneer in electronic publishing.
- ‘The French videotex system Minitel: A successful implementation of a national information echnology infrastructure,’ MIS Quarterly, volume 18, number 1, pp. 1-20.
More definitions of videotexDefinition of videotex in:
- The British & World English dictionary