noun[usually with adjective]
- French wine: vin blancMore example sentences
- Other kinds of sweet wine are forms of fortified wines and ripaso-style wines, such as vin santo or succulent tawny ports.
- You didn't think we'd toss off the idea to serve wines like moscato and vin santo, then leave you hanging, did you?
- We admit to enjoying a glass or two of vin blanc and/or vin rouge of an evening.
French, literally 'wine'.
More definitions of VINDefinition of vin in:
- The British & World English dictionary