- another term for periwinkle1.More example sentences
- Colourful petunias, vincas, celosias, dahlias and so on offer a feast to the eyes.
- Your vincas, or periwinkles, may be victims of aerial phytophthora, a common fungal disease that spreads when you water or when it rains, splashing spores from the soil onto the plants.
- I am having a problem with my deep-purple-pink-colored vincas.
1930s: from modern Latin Vinca (genus name), from late Latin pervinca (see periwinkle1).
More definitions of vincaDefinition of vinca in:
- The British & World English dictionary