- The tendency of an image, video, or piece of information to be circulated rapidly and widely from one Internet user to another; the quality or fact of being viral: new metrics will allow marketeers to better assess the virality of their campaignsMore example sentences
- The way you make your luck in the Web 2.0 world is through virality.
- Everyone in social media knows that virality is the number one metric to track if you want to be a success.
- The virality of content determines how successful that content is going to be in the broader Web.
More definitions of viralityDefinition of virality in:
- The British & World English dictionary