- The condition that results from virilization.More example sentences
- However, he pointed out that androgen-related baldness was not strictly a male problem, and could also occur in women with high levels of male sex hormones, a condition called adrenal virilism.
- These typical lesions of the frontal bone with associated obesity and virilism were first described by Morgagni.
- Adrenal virilism is caused by an androgen-secreting adrenal tumor or by adrenal hyperplasia.
More definitions of virilismDefinition of virilism in:
- The British & World English dictionary