- An optical image formed from the apparent divergence of light rays from a point, as opposed to an image formed from their actual divergence.More example sentences
- Dark and light colors in terms of brightness are applied to pixels of the second virtual image and the first virtual image.
- Stepping behind the doors of early national parlors, bookstores, optical shops, taverns, theaters, and museum galleries, we find a society captivated by optical instruments, virtual images, and phantasmatic projections.
- To obtain a range of 12 m, we mounted the 150-mm-diameter target behind the digital binoculars and recorded the target as a virtual image from a domestic wall mirror placed at the far end of the room, which was 6 m deep.
More definitions of virtual imageDefinition of virtual image in:
- The British & World English dictionary