- Of or relating to an official visitor or visitation: visitorial jurisdictionMore example sentences
- This is because the authority and exclusivity of such visitorial jurisdiction arises from the rights of the founder, normally the Crown, to make exhaustive provision for the internal regulation of its corporate bodies.
- To return to the question of the visitorial jurisdiction, may we add this as a factor which makes this an ideal case factually to examine those matters which till now remain, in our submission, dicta in this Court.
- The profession has to understand that the times that we will exercise what we call the visitorial jurisdiction are becoming less and less.
More definitions of visitorialDefinition of visitorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary