noun(usually visual aids)
- An item of illustrative matter, such as a film, slide, or model, designed to supplement written or spoken information so that it can be understood more easily.More example sentences
- For Neurath, visualization does not merely act as illustration; visual aids are ‘part of the explanation themselves.’
- Mr Garwood became well known for his Sunday morning ministry at the bandstage, when he frequently introduced unusual visual aids to illustrate his sermons and talks to the children.
- Your meeting will typically include visual aids that illustrate the appropriate amount to eat.
More definitions of visual aidDefinition of visual aid in:
- The British & World English dictionary