- The angle formed at the eye by rays from the extremities of an object viewed.More example sentences
- The same holds true whether the visual angle formed with it is a sextile or a trine aspect
- However, this conclusion is preliminary, as group differences in filtering and focusing ability may emerge with distracters located at intermediate visual angles from targets.
- Persons with schizophrenia showed similar filtering ability as typical persons, with distracters at two different visual angles from targets.
More definitions of visual angleDefinition of visual angle in:
- The British & World English dictionary