- A biography or résumé.More example sentences
- The principal source of information about Juliana is her vita, which was initially written in vernacular French, most likely by her friend Eve, and then translated into Latin between 1261 and 1264.
- This attribution is based on the wording of the vita, which indicates that she ‘prayed’ while John wrote.
- The relationship to John is one of two described in the vita between Juliana and a male that had moments of full collegiality.
More definitions of vitaDefinition of vita in:
- The British & World English dictionary