- The chief protein constituent of egg yolk.More example sentences
- The monoclonal antibodies used came from the yolk proteins vitellin and vitellogenin of the spined soldier bug, Podisus maculiventris, and the minute pirate bug, Orius insidiosus.
- One of the major changes that occurs during the maturation of oocytes is the accumulation of yolk protein, or vitellin.
- The increase in the number descriptions of vitellogenin and vitellin has increased the ability to comprehend the differences that exist in decapod crustaceans.
More definitions of vitellinDefinition of vitellin in:
- The British & World English dictionary