- A glass display case.More example sentences
- Their physicality seems further diminished by the glass vitrines within which they dangle, boxes that lend them a disturbingly contradictory sense of hapless menace.
- Sutured serviceably but without refinement, these soft sculptures are presented, like anthropological specimens, in woodframed glass vitrines.
- The museum exhibits are planned in a series of large free-standing glass vitrines placed along the path and sheltered by the undulating canopy.
French, from vitre 'glass pane'.
More definitions of vitrineDefinition of vitrine in:
- The British & World English dictionary