- A synthesizer that produces sounds from an analysis of speech input.More example sentences
- He has been substituted with voice vocoders, heavy synthesizers and dubious baselines.
- They used and combined synthesizers, vocoders, custom-built sequencers, rudimentary rhythm boxes, and home made drum pads in a fashion unlike anything previously heard.
- Today, there seem to be as many virtual instrument plug-ins as there are guitars, synths, vocoders, basses, string sections and electric pianos to emulate.
More definitions of vocoderDefinition of vocoder in:
- The British & World English dictionary