Definition of vodcast in English:
Another term for videocast. the short vodcast will take viewers through the five easy steps to completing your tax return online
More example sentences
- The family of products are multiplatform and allow you to watch movies, listen to music, download podcasts, vodcasts and so on all over the house.
- Regular vodcasts and video features will be available to complement the extensive news and live coverage on site.
- He's going to do Vodcasts on his blog.
- Example sentences
- I think librarians should really weigh the pros and cons of both screencasting and vodcasting before using either technology.
- Innovative practitioners might consider delving into vodcasting to deliver online neighborhood tours, highlight new listings, etc.
- Whichever approach you take to vodcasting, the steps remain the same.
Definition of vodcast in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan