adjectivechiefly North American
- Nauseating.More example sentences
- But, it was drinking on an empty stomach that made me sick, headachey, vomitous and immobile.
- Amid a stark set - think vomitous green and anemic bleached wood - they attacked their roles and produced far more drama around a medical diagnosis than one would think possible.
- I just don't like looking like a precious, vomitous mess.
More definitions of vomitousDefinition of vomitous in:
- The British & World English dictionary