noun( • trademark in the UK)
- A long horn blown by fans at soccer matches in South Africa.More example sentences
- Furthermore, she urged the 2010 organisers to consider ways to minimise the potential harmful effects of vuvuzelas.
- People lined the streets, lustily blowing vuvuzelas or shouting encouragement.
- I showed Jubilee, an automated vuvuzela from my 2006 Cape Town show ' Promised land '.
perhaps from Zulu.
More definitions of vuvuzelaDefinition of vuvuzela in:
- The British & World English dictionary