Definition of wakame in English:
An edible brown seaweed used, typically in dried form, in Chinese and Japanese cooking.
- Undaria pinnatifida, class Phaeophyceae
- Brush plate with Chinese chili paste and make a fine line of wakame.
- A dish called the Tidal Pool has a subtly tinged grace of oysters, urchin, wakame, and wood-ear mushroom, but its ethereal subtlety matches nothing on the menu.
- Delightful as incredibly fresh hijiki and wakame can be when sparked by sour cherries, the rush won't begin until your first chew.
Definition of wakame in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan