- 1A garden or yard enclosed by high walls.More example sentences
- Brigade HQ was established in the grounds of Mezze House, a large building with a walled garden.
- His friend Gertrude Jekyll designed the beautiful walled gardens.
- Head chef Paul Hart uses the best fresh local produce, including vegetables grown in the hotel's own walled garden.
- 1.1 Computing & Telecommunications A restricted range of information to which subscribers to a particular service are limited.More example sentences
- Last week T-Mobile Germany boasted that by breaking down the walled garden, ARPUs would blossom.
- Those who keep their walled gardens intact will suffer.
- Thus a walled garden will ensure that users can browse onto sites specifically set up for the TV.
More definitions of walled gardenDefinition of walled garden in:
- The British & World English dictionary