- A long, thick, drooping mustache.More example sentences
- There are things that the church is not going to like us to do, but we have an obligation to do them anyway,’ said Kirby, speaking from beneath a graying walrus mustache.
- His partner stroked a graying walrus mustache and said, ‘Describe the killer to me, señora.’
- They consisted of two teenagers with T-shirts and baseball caps and a late 30's guy with a walrus mustache, a paunch, and those glasses that darken automatically when you go outside.
More definitions of walrus mustacheDefinition of walrus mustache in:
- The British & World English dictionary