- A drum beaten as a summons or an accompaniment to battle.More example sentences
- As the war drum continues to beat, local expats are nervous about the future.
- The President's relentless beat of the war drum has propelled thousands of protesters into the streets.
- They have the media beating the war drum, so anything that they feel they can do to get over on the rest of us, they will get away with for now.
More definitions of war drumDefinition of war drum in:
- The British & World English dictionary