- • informal Including features or qualities that are not appealing or attractive: Philip must learn to accept me, warts and allMore example sentences
- I know that I am right to take a stand against this wrong being done behind our backs without the whole of Sligo being given the whole truthful facts - warts and all.
- O'Neill looks back fondly to a time when a truthful portrait, warts and all, was the true art of the portrait photographer.
- I'm proud to be a citizen and part of this country, warts and all.
More definitions of warts and allDefinition of warts and all in:
- The British & World English dictionary