- A large metal tub used for washing clothes and linen.More example sentences
- After all, the band hall was a portable, the chairs were overturned metal washtubs, there was no air conditioning, and now three of the four buses had died.
- Instead of chairs, there were large metal washtubs that all the present band members had turned over to sit on.
- Frankly, I think they'll be better off with a clothesline and a washtub…
More definitions of washtubDefinition of washtub in:
- The British & World English dictionary