- A receptacle for small quantities of rubbish.More example sentences
- Drifts of paper - treaty drafts, industry talking points, environmentalist press releases - overflowed every wastebasket.
- Hey, if you need, that wastebasket makes for a handy bucket, you know.
- The final section of the show featured a miniature artist's office, with file cabinet, worktable, chair and wastebasket all set out on a funky full-sized work table.
More definitions of wastebasketDefinition of wastebasket in:
- The British & World English dictionary