- A mainspring in a watch.More example sentences
- Earring-Object is a Cubist-inspired, dangling accoutrement cobbled together from a watch spring and bits of found metal.
- It would not be surprising if he owned a watch at this time and that he acquired his data about watch springs in either acquiring a watch or in replacing a broken watch spring.
- It's function is to cause the proboscis to become coiled like a watch spring when not in use.
More definitions of watch springDefinition of watch spring in:
- The British & World English dictionary